We can all agree that since COVID first hit in 2020 A LOT has changed. More people are working from home, not-so-tech-savvy individuals have caught up to the rest of us and more businesses have improved their online presence and are achieving a low contact environment. In this blog, we will be chatting about how you can get your business to a better and higher standard at a minimal cost, by making use of our latest all in one booking & health application called theBooking.site
Why do I need to update my business?
COVID has been horrible in most cases, but when it comes to tech, the world has come leaps and bounds in just a few years. What to say about the future and how quick everything will keep on changing.
Having an online presence in today’s life is a MUST. Gone are the days of pull-up banners and handing out flyers. Nine out of ten consumers will look up a business or person online to verify that they are “real”, that they provide a good service and offer products and/or services for sale online.
We live in a world where people change their minds on a minute to minute basis. According to a survey, 95% of people will pay more for a product/service that is available to purchase online than paying for something in store. This is not necessarily due to the convenience of online shopping, but the fact that if they have too much time to think about buying something, they end up not buying it at all.
Prevention therapies VS treatment
COVID has shone a spotlight on another very important matter, and that is, prevention is key to a better and healthier lifestyle. If the constant sanitation of hands, shopping goods and even your head-to-toe self has taught us anything in the past 2+ years, is that it’s easier to prevent illness than to treat it.
That’s why so many people around the world are seeking out alternative, less invasive therapies like Ozone Therapy, Reflexology and Herbalist therapies to improve their overall wellbeing and prevent disease.
Spa’s more popular than traditional medicine?
Spas and alternative health clinics have reported that sales have almost tripled in the last 2 years. This has been great news for the alternative health industry. The more that customers see the benefits of alternative and preventative therapies, the more the industry will grow. Another important fact is that you the masseuse, ozone therapist or chiropractor see your clients more frequently than their general health practitioner does. This means that you are better equipped to ascertain their overall health, as more touch points gives a better holistic overview of their health than a once a year checkup at the doctor.
Why is that important?
The more health data there is, the more institutions like medical aids will take alternative healthcare seriously. Insufficient data is the main reason why medical aids don’t pay for alternative health treatments. But with a system like theBooking.site, that will change for ever.
Medical health data at your fingertips
One of the main factors behind theBooking.site is to record health data and give the client control over it. That is from both the spa / clinic side as well as the customer side. With enough data we could eventually prove to medical aids that alternative therapies actually work. This can lead to alternative healthcare becoming part of every medical aid around the world.
What does that mean for your business?; you may ask, well what that means is that therapies can be paid for by a customer’s medical aid, which means even more people will opt for alternative therapies at your business. The market size of General Practitioner visits in the US is about $260 billion per year. Imagine just a quarter of that going to the alternative health industry?
What’s in it for me as a spa / clinic?
Including everything above, there are multiple benefits for your business when you register with theBooking.site.
- Registration for clinics & their customers are 100% free. Quicker check-ins, especially new customers. When registering, a customer will fill out their personal, health and medical history once. You can then view this information online just before or during a treatment session. If they already completed their information because they visited any other outlet for any other type of therapy, they won’t even need to complete another take in form with you.
- Online payments. Customers can book and securely pay for treatments 24/7.
- Online cancelations. Customers can manage & cancel their bookings easily online, making life a lot easier for your admin staff. Clinics can also move or cancel bookings from their side.
- Online calendar. Easily view your day, week or month on the calendar dashboard. Viewing all your bookings in one place makes planning much easier. Also your calendar will automatically update itself when new bookings come in or when customers cancel or move their bookings.
- Automatic booking reminders. When a customer has booked & paid for a treatment, they will automatically receive their invoice and booking information. They will also automatically receive booking reminders before their treatment.
- Do your business your way. Many clinics have their own way for dividing therapies, rooms and in some cases therapists are only available on certain days. The site makes it super easy for you to set up your clinic, working hours & days however you’d like. You only need to set it up once, after that you can sit back and relax while the system does the work for you. The system is also set-up to automatically prevent double bookings as well as managing absent therapists.
- Built-in legalities and warnings. Each client accepts legal indemnities, the system has built in audit trails and display warnings should their health profile conflict with a therapy, giving you professional protection.
- Become part of an international database. theBooking.site is currently available in 9 countries worldwide. By registering your business, customers will be able to see all businesses listed on the site. They can filter all outlets to show either their favourites or closest business (being it in their home town or internationally while travelling).
- There are many more reasons, see all the benefits and features here: See how theBooking.site can take over your legal, marketing, accounting, booking and admin functions > All features
Even though we have ALL these benefits and functionality, theBooking.site is ever evolving. We are constantly thinking of new ways to improve and grow, to better assist YOU, the outlet, in growing your business and changing the world with alternative health & wellness.
Why you should register NOW
Clients are getting more demanding and they want access & control over their health data. They want to monitor their health, track their progress and see their improvement. Show them you are ahead of the curve by allowing them the above and so much more.
You also have the ability to invite your existing clients, and if you do it first, upon signup your business will be on their favourite list, automatically. New customers are signing up daily, so better get to it quick.
What’s the fine print?
This is the question we get asked the most. To be honest, the fine print is not that fine or long. Registering on the site for both spas / clinics & their customers are 100% FREE.
There are no monthly costs / subscriptions. We only charge a 12%-17,5% fee per booking, which includes the merchant / card payment fees of 6%-8%. There’s a couple of reasons we do it this way, one is during tough economic times, fixed monthly subscription costs can really bite, and if you fail to pay your subscription, they suspend your booking platform which is the way you make money in the first place. This can never happen with theBooking.site, and if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
Secondly by asking for clients to pay to confirm the booking, we avoid no shows and last minute cancellations.
For more on the fees, and comparison prices go to – https://thebooking.site/
We hope that this blog has answered any / all questions you may have had about theBooking.site.
We can’t wait to start this journey with you all. Let’s bridge the gap between modern medicine and alternative health within the next few years. With your help we most definitely will.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us: