If you feel you are in need of some Vitamin A, B, C and E. Give this recipe a try and fuel your entire body!
This drink will help in the fight against aging, improve collagen production for better skin, strengthen bones and muscles, strengthen your immune system and improve digestive system.
This recipe makes 2 cups and contains 192 calories per 1 cup serving
- 1 medium Apple, cored and quartered
- 2 Pears, cored and quartered
- 1/2 cup cherries, pitted
- By using a blender, blend apple, pears and cherries
- Make sure that everything is blended as some pieces may stick to the sides
- Strain juice
- Add some water if you prefer a thinner juice
Please note that the juice may be stored in the fridge for up to two days. Remember to shake well before serving.