Some of us have it easier than others. When my alarm clock goes off in the morning my eyes open immediately and before I know it I have taken a shower, got ready for work and made breakfast. My partner on the other hand will still be fast asleep even after 6 alarms have gone off.
I personally believe that your are either a morning person or you’re not. But that doesn’t mean that you can accept your morning blues. Your mood in the morning sets your mood for the day. There are numerous things you can implement to help you get up easier in the morning.
- Make sure to get enough sleep 6-8 hours each night!
- Eat enough protein containing foods in the morning. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and a good helping of protein will keep you energized throughout the day.
- Do something you like in the morning, for example yoga, meditation, reading a book or newspaper, listing to music or watching a short episode on TV.
- Be positive about your day. Being negative will make it even more difficult to get up.
- Regular exercise is very important, if possible, it is best to exercise in the morning.
- Turn down the volume of the radio or TV in the evenings. Creating a tranquil mood before bedtime is essential.
Mostly difficulty in getting up in the morning is due to restless sleep or too little sleep. The best thing to do is to figure out where your problem might lie, maybe you are overstressed, you work late hours, you live in a noisy neighborhood, you eat unhealthy, not enough exercise etc.
Ozone therapy may aid you in becoming a morning person. Ozone therapy improves blood circulation in the body, relieves stress and anxiety, fights insomnia, increases brain activity, increases energy levels, increases oxygen in the blood and strengthens your immune system. One Ozone Therapy session takes about 30 minutes and can be done 2-3 times per week depending on your needs. Find out more about Ozone Saunas click here.
Will you become a morning person?