It is important to apply a night cream in the evening as your skin restores itself while you are sleeping. This recipe makes enough for a month or two. For best results apply every evening before bed.
- Double boiler
- 1/2 tsp Beeswax
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 2 tbs Almond oil
- 1/2 tsp Shea butter
- 1 tsp Vitamin E oil
- 1/4 cup Aloe vera gel
- 5-10 drops Lemon essential oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Bentonite clay
- Add beeswax, coconut oil, almond oil and Shea butter into your double boiler and heat slowly until completely melted.
- Pour mixture into blender and let cool for a few minutes.
- Mix vitamin E oil, aloe vera gel, lemongrass oil and honey in a separate mixing bowl.
- Wait until the beeswax mixture, in the blender, has completely cooled. It should almost look like lip balm.
- With a spoon lightly mix the beeswax mixture and start adding the essential oil mixture.
- Blend well.
- In a glass bowl add the bentonite clay, with a plastic/ wooden spoon. Bentonite should not come in contact with any metal as the clay will damage it.
- Add your blended mixture and stir well.
- Scoop your mixture into glass or plastic containers.
- And they’re ready for use!
Note: Always store in a cool, dry place.
Source: a blossoming life .com