This recipe is for the bread lovers out there. Always remember to opt for healthier bread, as some of the mainstream bread can be very harmful to your health. This recipe makes two sandwiches.
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise, light
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 slices White bread
- 4 slices Turkey breast
- 4 slices Ham
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 8 slices Tomato
- Cook & Spray
- In a small mixing bowl mix together the mustard and mayonnaise. Spread this mixture equally on one side of all 4 slices of bread.
- Take 2 of the slices of bread and top with turkey breast, ham, cheddar and tomato. Top with last 2 slices of bread.
- Heat a skillet and coat with Cook & Spray.
- Add sandwiches to the pan and cook for about 4 minutes on one side until light brown.
- Flip over and cook for a further 2 minutes on the other side.
- The cheese should be nice and molten by now.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve end enjoy!
Source: Cooking Light