This delicious recipe is easy to make and quick to prepare. It is best to wrap your wraps individually with either foil or cling wrap, this will reduce the chance of them falling apart before lunch time.
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- Juice ½ lemon
- 1 large wholemeal Tortilla wrap
- ½ x 265g pack Stir-fry vegetables
- ½ tbsp Sesame seeds
- In a bowl, mix the tahini, lemon juice and 1 tbsp water. Spread this paste on the base of the tortilla.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter stir-fry over the wrap equally.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds to taste.
- Tightly roll up the wrap, cut in half and wrap in cling film or foil.
Source: BBC Good Food