This delicious juice recipe is high in vitamin A & C. This recipe makes about 6 cups.
- 1 English cucumber
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 1 Lime, peeled
- 4 cups Spinach, loosely packed
- 4 cups Baby kale, loosely packed
- 2 cups Peas, fresh or thawed
- 2/3 cup Mint leaves, loosely packed
- 1-1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- Honey, to taste
- Prepare your fruits & vegetables by washing them.
- Slice and dice your ingredients.
- Place the cucumber, apples, lime, spinach, kale, peas and mint leaves in a juicer and juice.
- Pour juice into a mixing bowl and whisk in the honey and yogurt. Taste to make sure you have added enough honey.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: all about vision .com