There are 8 B vitamins in the B Vitamin Complex – B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12. These vitamins are some of the most important vitamins our bodies need. B vitamins help our bodies to run smoothly and to its full capacity.
B12 Vitamins can be found in meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 Vitamins can also be found in pill form and can be administered by injection. B12 vitamins are vital to the function and healthy development of the brain, nerves, blood cells, and many other parts of the body.
B12 deficiency can be very dangerous, as it can lead to chronic anemia,
The benefits of B12 vitamin includes:
- Fight memory loss
- Fights Alzheimer’s disease
- Slows aging
- Boosts mood
- Improves energy
- Improves concentration
- Aids in healthy mental function
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduce chances of heart disease
- Reduce chances of clogged arteries and can help decrease the risk of re-clogging arteries after surgery
- Lowering high homocysteine levels
- Fights male infertility
- Fights diabetes and diabetic nerve damage
- Helps fight sleep disorders
- Reduces depression and helps fight mental disorders
Speak to your GP about adding a Vitamin B12 or Vitamin B Complex to your family’s health care routine.
To help boost the effects of B vitamins, opt for Ozone Therapy. Ozone enhances the vitamin and mineral absorption in your body, improves blood circulation and helps fight diabetes, depression, anxiety, stress, heart disease, cholesterol, hormonal problems, insomnia, fibromyalgia, IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and Cirrhosis of the Liver.
Please feel free to contact us for more information regarding Ozone Therapy:
+27 (0)72 422 1967