This delicious recipe is easy to make and is truly delicious. Yields 8 servings and takes about 45 minutes to prepare.
- 2 large Sweet potatoes
- 2 medium Potatoes
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Sweet smoked paprika
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/ 400ºF.
- Place your potatoes & sweet potatoes in a bowl of water and scrub until clean.
- You can decide if you want to peel your potatoes or keep them with their skins on.
- Cut each potato in half, then cut each half in half and again in half. Thus you will have 8 wedges per potato. Repeat until you’ve cut all the potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a bowl, sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Drizzle with 2tbsp olive oil and toss.
- Place wedges on a baking tray and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
- Remove from oven and set aside for a few minutes.
- Place on serving tray and enjoy!
Source: Jamie Oliver