Alzheimer’s is a disease which mostly effects people over the age of 65. One in five people will develop this disease.
Alzheimer’s is a progressive disease which normally starts earlier in life. This is called “younger/ earlier-onset Alzheimer’s”, this can happen as early as 40 or 50 years of age. Alzheimer’s is not a decease affecting certain races, lifestyles or genders but can effect anyone. Diagnosing Alzheimer’s in its younger/ earlier-onset is a long and frustrating process. Doctors will usually diagnose people with younger/ earlier-onset Alzheimer’s with having stress. If you believe you may have younger/ earlier-onset Alzheimer’s it is better to be tested by an Alzheimer’s specialist rather than a normal GP.
The main warning signs of Alzheimer’s Dementia are the following:
- Trouble with remembering everyday things (also take in account a person’s medication taken as some medicine may have a short term memory loss effect).
- Strange behaviors for example undressing themselves in public or wearing underclothes over top clothes.
- A decrease of personal hygiene is also a leading symptom of Alzheimer’s.
- Suspecting people of hiding their things even in some cases accusing people of theft.
- When a person has difficulty pronouncing words or struggles explaining ordinary things.
- People with Alzheimer’s have difficulty dressing themselves, buttons and zips are almost impossible for them to fasten.
- Extreme and unexplainable mood swings.
- Friends and family become difficult to recognize.
There is no known cure for Alzheimer’s disease. All one can do is improve one’s health by eating the right things and getting enough exercise. One can also make use of an Ozone Sauna. Ozone therapy will enhance brain activity and help to fight signs of memory loss. It will also neutralize toxins and impurities in the body and will strengthen the nervous system. It is better to start ozone therapy earlier in life to enhance overall well being for a longer period of time.
Do you know the facts about Alzheimer’s?