This easy recipe only takes 30 minutes to make and serves 4. This recipe works well with a thick slice of garlic butter toast on the side. Each serving contains about 330 calories.
- Olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 300g purple sprouting broccoli, cut into batons,
- Parmesan, grated
- 4 Eggs
- 110ml Cream
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil and add the onions. Brown for about 5 minutes.
- Blanch your broccoli in salted boiling water for 3 minutes and drain.
- Add the broccoli to the pan and fry for a further 3-5 minutes, until slightly coloured.
- Then add your grated parmesan, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Divide the broccoli mixture into 4 equal parts. Place each part in a separate ramekin.
- Gently place a cracked egg in the middle of each ramekin. Season.
- Divide the cream equally into each ramekin and top with grated parmesan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 6-8 minutes until egg is properly cooked.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve with garlic butter toast on the side.
Source: Eating Well .com