Give an extra boost to your day with this delicious morning, non-alcoholic mojito. This recipe serves 6.
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Lime juice, preferable fresh
- 1/2 cup Mint leaves
- 2 cups Grapefruit juice, fresh & chilled
- 2 cups Orange juice, fresh & chilled
- 2 tsp Lime zest, grated
- 1 lime, cut into 6 slices
- Combine the honey and lime juice in a small sauce pan. On a medium heat bring to a boil.
- Add the mint leaves and remove pan from heat.
- Steep this mixture for about 5 minutes. Then pass liquid through a sieve into a bowl. Press gently with a wooden spoon on the leaves to drain trapped liquid.
- Cover bowl with cling film and refrigerate liquid until cold.
- In a pitcher combine the prepared liquid with the grapefruit juice, orange juice and lime zest. Stir.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: Mayo Clinic .org