This delightful recipe works great as a summer lunch with friends. This recipe yields 4 open-sandwiches and each sandwich contains about 320 Calories.
- 1/4 cup Fig jam
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Fresh ginger, peeled & grated
- 1/3 cup Soft goat cheese or any soft cheese you like
- 4 Slices wheat bread, toasted
- 1 cup loosely packed Rocket salad
- 2 Ripe plums, cut into thin slices
- 3 ounces very thin slices Prosciutto, or any other cooked ham
- Toast the bread and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl combine the jam, lemon juice and ginger. Whisk well and set aside.
- Top each slice of bread with cheese, rocket, plums and ham.
- Drizzle each slice with about 1 tbsp of your fig mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: Cooking Light .com