This delicious recipe makes 8-10 servings and is best when prepared the night before serving.
- 1 1/2 cups Oats
- 1/2 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1/2 tsp fine Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 4 cups Vanilla Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 2 cups Coconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cups Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Dried Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes, raw and unsweetened
- Sugar to taste
- 2 cups Blueberries
- Toasted nuts
- Coconut flakes
- Whipped cream
- Blueberries, fresh/ dried
- Coconut Milk
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a mixing bowl mix together all of the ingredients for the oatmeal and combine well.
- Prepare a deep baking pan by coating with spray&cook
- Pour the mixture onto the baking tray and bake for about 1 hour.
- Do not stress if the oatmeal does not look fully cooked.
- Place pan on cooling tray and cool oatmeal to room temperature.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Heat the blueberries with a splash of water in a pan before serving.
- When they start to simmer reduce heat. Use your spatula and mash the berries while they simmer.
- Remove from heat after about 5 minutes
- Re-heat the oatmeal in an oven/ microwave.
- Slice thickened oatmeal into desired size servings and place in serving bowls.
- Coat with blueberry sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: family fresh cooking .com