This delicious pizza recipe is easy to prep and serves 4.
- 400g Turkish Bread, halved horizontally
- 2/3cup (170g) Tomato passata (tomato puree) or tomato pasta sauce
- 210g Bocconcini, torn (you can also use mozzarella)
- Basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat the oven’s grill to 230ºC.
- Place the Turkish bread cut-side up on a baking tray and grill for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven and spread some passata over the bread. Make sure it is even.
- Top with the bocconcini or another preferred pizza cheese.
- Turn off the grill function on your oven. Bake the bread for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese melts and is golden.
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle with basil.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
Source: Taste Australia