This deliciously healthy lunch recipe is quick to prepare and will spice up every lunch time.
- ½ Red onion
- 4 Radishes
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- pinch of Caster sugar
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 thick slices White bread
- ½ x 130g pack Smoked ham
- Handful fresh parsley
- 2 large slices Cheddar cheese
- Slice the red onion and radishes finely and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the red wine vinegar and caster sugar. Leave to lightly pickle for 20 minutes.
- In another mixing bowl, mix the mayo and mustard and spread onto the slices of bread.
- Top with two slices of ham, parsley and cheddar cheese.
- Drain the onions and radishes from the pickle and lay on top.
- Top with second slice of white bread.
- Enjoy at lunch time.
Source: BBC Good Food