We all know how important it is to drink enough water. An average human being can live without water for about 3-5 days. 50% – 60% of your body mass consists of water.
In most countries we can no longer drink water from our taps, this is due to the water being treated with high levels of chlorine and other potentially dangerous chemicals. Thus, we opt for bottled water. The bottled water industry in America makes about $11 Billion annually.
It is important to know what you are drinking and if your bottled water is actually as good for you as you might think. Things to look out for are:
- Reverse osmosis – This is a process where bacteria etc is extracted from the water. If the label does not say anything about minerals being placed back into the water, then that type of bottled water is dead. When you drink “dead” water, the water will absorb minerals from your body and can this lead to a deficiency.
- Research the source – It is very important to know where the water comes from. About half of all bottled water is sourced from municipal water sources. Make sure the water you’re buying is spring water.
- Bottles should be PET or PETE – although storing water in plastic containers is not as good as those stored in glass bottles, make sure you plastic bottles are PET/ PETE. This is regarded as safe when it comes to bottled water.
Did you know bottled water costs 2000 times more than tap water? It might be a good idea to invest in your own water system at home or the office.
Our Ozone Water Dispensing System:
- Eliminates harmful and unwanted contaminants from your tap water
- Economical and low maintenance costs
- Easily installed
- Easy maintenance
- When used in conjunction with the mineral pack you ensure the water you drink replenishes vital minerals in your body