Being positive for some comes quite easily, but for others it can be near impossible to think and live positively. In this blog I will give you a few tips on how to be more positive.
The most important thing to remember is that positivity and negativity are both choices. You, can make the choice! After choosing to be positive, surround yourself with positive things. Stay away from negative people, newspapers and anything else that might bring you down. Get a hobby. Yeah, I know this is a bit of a cliché, but it works! Find things you enjoy and make a point to do something at least once a week.
Never make excuses!
Remember, positivity is a choice.
Here are a further 8 ways to help you on the road to a more positive you:
- Be more appreciative – As soon as you start seeing how much you DO have you lose focus on what you don’t have.
- Never compare – The worst mistake you can make is to compare yourself with others. You are the best you, but a never the best someone-else. Be yourself and embrace your talents, traits and uniqueness.
- Remember positivity is a choice!
- Read positive books – Educating yourself on being positive is a must. There are so many great books on how to be more positive and to live a better life.
- When in doubt, act! – It is not always easy to be positive and confident. So when you don’t feel positive, calm, confident or decisive; act like it. After a few minutes you will actually start feeling positive, calm, confident and decisive.
- Never dwell – It is important not to dwell too much in the past or future. You can easily become lost and lose sight of what you should be doing now. Know what your goals for the future are, remember your mistakes in the past and life in the now.
- Meditate – Meditation is not just for monks and free spirits. Meditation can promote positive thinking and improve your lifestyle drastically. Meditation should be done correctly. Meditate on the things that bother you and try to find answers during your meditation. Always end off you meditation with positive things.
- Failure is not the end, but beginning – Do not see failure as a disappointment but rather as a “what not to do”. Through failure we learn more about ourselves and we learn more about life and how it works. Through failure we know what to do and what not to do. We all need failure in order to succeed.
Ozone Therapy can also help you on your road to a more positive you. Ozone Therapy can fight stress, anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue, hormonal problems and insomnia. Ozone improves the oxygen levels in the blood, enhances concentration & memory, boosts the immune system and kills viruses and bacteria.
Are you with Team-Positive or Team-Negative?