This delicious recipe is quick and easy to prepare. This recipe yields 1 serving.
- 1 courgette or cucumber, trimmed and thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 tsp Harissa paste
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- Small handful broad beans (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp Houmous
- 1 Spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tsp Tahini paste
- Small garlic clove, crushed
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Greek-style yogurt
- 1 large Pitta bread
- Toss the courgette in the Harissa and olive oil. Season.
- Heat a griddle pan and grill the cucumber for 2 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- In boiling water, cook the broad beans for 2 minutes, drain water and rinse under cold running water. Remove skins and discard.
- In a small bowl combine the broad beans, hummus and spring onion
- Mix the tahini paste, garlic, lemon juice and yogurt in a separate bowl.
- Toast the pitta, slice in half to create pockets.
- Spoon in the hummus mixture, then the courgette slices and drizzle with the yogurt mixture.
Source: BBC Good Food