In the world we live in today, each and every one of us will suffer from stress or anxiety at one point or another. Some of us will experience this for a short period of time and others will experience it on a regular basis.
Because stress and anxiety is directly related to each individual’s emotions, it is very difficult to give an exact list of symptoms, timeframes or treatment options. Diagnosing chronic anxiety & stress can be very difficult as most of the symptoms can be due to something completely different.
The main symptoms of STRESS include:
- Gritting or grinding of your teeth, especially while sleeping
- Frequent headaches
- Neck ache, back pain or muscle spasms
- Dizziness or feeling light headed
- Ringing in ears (buzzing or popping sounds)
- Cold or sweaty hands/ feet
- Unexplained or frequent “allergy” attacks
- Stomach pain
- Frequent colds
- Difficulty concentrating
- Sudden attacks of life threatening panic
- Chest pain, palpitations, rapid pulse
- Excess anxiety, worry, guilt, nervousness
- Increased anger, frustration, hostility
- Depression, frequent or wild mood swings
- Increased or decreased appetite
- Nervous habits, fidgeting, feet tapping
- Reduced work efficiency or productivity
The main symptoms of ANXIETY include:
- Pounding heart
- Abnormal sweating
- Upset stomach
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle tension
- Twitching in hands and feet
The number of symptoms one can have when struggling with stress or anxiety is endless. Although 9/10 times you are suffering from either or both, it is best to consult with your GP. During your check up, ask your doctor to also test your sugar levels, cholesterol, gall bladder, liver and kidneys, to help rule out any common underlying causes that are normally over looked.
You can also opt for Ozone Therapy to help fight the signs of stress, anxiety and depression. Ozone Therapy increases the oxygen levels in your body which helps relieve stress, combats anxiety, combats depression, boosts the immune system, combats irritability, mood swings, exhaustion and nervousness and improves your overall health.
You can own your own Ozone Sauna or you can go for an Ozone Therapy Session at a clinic near you.
Please feel free to contact us should you require more information:
+27 (0)72 422 1967
Sign up for our weekly newsletters to keep up to date on the latest Ozone Therapy News:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]