Never thought I’d right a blog about Beer vs Coffee, but here we are. Both beer and coffee have been around for hundreds of years and are both loved by millions of people.
Both beer and coffee can benefit or decrease your health:
Health benefits of beer –
- Strengthens bones; due to high silicon levels which are believed to improve bones.
- Improve heart function; beer raises the good cholesterol in your body and reduces your risk of arteries getting clogged.
- Reduce risk of kidney stones; as beer is made with a high level of water it is said that beer is good for hydration.
- Enhance brain function; beer improves your memory and may fight signs of alzheimer’s disease.
Large amounts of beer may cause –
- “Beer belly”
- Liver damage
- Intoxication, which may lead to accidents and severe dehydration.
Health benefits of coffee –
- Improve energy levels; caffein is a stimulant which inhibits certain neurotransmitters in the brain increasing dopamine levels.
- Coffee helps to burn fat in your body; caffeine speeds up your metabolism but it can also decrease in frequent and long-time coffee drinkers.
- Get your essential nutrients; coffee contains Vitamin B2, B5, Manganese, Potassium, Magnesium and Niacin.
Large amounts of coffee may cause –
As we can see both beer and coffee have their pros and cons. But which one is right for you? See our infoGraphic below for an interesting look at when to choose beer and when to choose coffee.
To help improve your health or fight some of the above symptoms opt for Ozone Therapy. Ozone is a quick and easy way to improve your overall health. In one 30 minute session you may burn up to 500 calories. Ozone Therapy may improve your heart function, blood flow, liver, kidneys, memory and will neutralize any toxins left in your body.